I Found You

Thursday, February 21, 2013

This is the part where I couldn't Thank God more.

I see lot of fun, laughs I already through recently with you. It's kinda amazing having someone like you, someone who can make me laugh again and someone who can make me a better me, someone who can make me would do anything to make this relationship workout.

Once, You made my cry. I waited for you, and i don't stop believing though few friends told me to let go my feeling for you. I just can't let it go. Just can't. They said I'm a dumb.
I don't know if I'm a dumb or not. The thing i know is I'm having fun. I found happiness with you, even though you gave me a damage for myself.
I was starting to not care of what people said.
Then, i realized that I care for you that much.

....

It's been months and it's growing.
From nothing into something.

Now, surprisingly I found myself love you that much.
We have a thing.
This is something.
Something called relationship.
Something called love.
This isn't the end of my hopes.
This isn't the end of my believing.
This is the start.
This is the new page of us.
And I thank God for that.



Two things I can ask you for,
Don't ever go and make it great for us.
:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment