FINDING (YOU)

Friday, January 13, 2012


okay, I feel that way again.  
or maybe I mean it as a simple hunch.  
I felt it again since I knew him for the first time. see him.  
then I let him hug my waist on the floor.  
I feel that there will be days when I'll be there with him, and he will be here with me.  
I feel there will be times where I laughed with him, and hugged him. 
when it rains, our fingers are intertwined
warm kiss on my lips got broke all the defenses that I got up.
yes, I don't want to carry back to the situation that will only take me to the tears.  
but when his arms wrapped around me, I was carried away.  
I hugged him and closed my eyes. hoping he wouldn't go after I open it.  
hope that I'm not selfish when I wanted him to be mine.  
I dared to promised you anything.  
I only hope that this story had a sweet ending.  
and you, will be my best today

0 comments:

Post a Comment